Lv8 Resort Hotel is located in Brawa, Bali within the Canggu area, near Seminyak and Jalan Batu Belig. From here, it’s just moments to the top attractions, activities and things to do in Bali.
Lv8 Resort Hotel Bali
Jalan Pantai Berawa No. 100XX, Canggu, Tibubeneng, Kuta Utara, Tibubeneng, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
Tel: + 62 (0) 361 894 8888
Fax: +62(0) 361 894 8989
How to reach Lv8 Resort Hotel?
1. From the Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport drive to the North heading to Seminyak. If through Sunset Road, drive until the end of Sunset Road junction of Kerobokan, then turn right
2. Drive along Kerobokan road until the first traffic light of Lio Square, and turn left entering Jalan Petitenget.
3. Continue Driving Jalan Petitenget heading to Jalan Batu Belig. Drive as far as Jalan Batu Belig until end of the road and turn right heading to Canggu.
4. Follow this alternative small road and see some signage of Lv8 road direction. Drive until the intersection of Canggu Plaza in Banjar Subaksari, Pantai Brawa (Berawa).
5. In front of Canggu Plaza, please turn left and follow the Jalan Discovery. And there you are...at the end of the road is our Canggu Hotel, Lv8 Resort. Just close to Seminyak.
What is a good beach in Canggu?
Canggu Beach has been selected by CNN as one of the top beaches* in the world. This surf-perfect coastline has everything from easy waves to serious breaks. The scene is unpretentious and the mood laid-back. The crowd is heavy with adventurous people who know Asia well. (*CNN World’s 100 Best Beaches, published 04/06/2013)
While each of the beaches has its own name, they are really all just a continuation of the same strip of sand separated by small rivers. Our favorite is Berawa, as you are within walking distance to Batu Belig where some of the best beach bars are located. There are lots of wide beaches in this area as well, where the waters are calm and unthreatening for an enjoyable swim.
Berawa (often also written and pronounced as Brawa) Beach is a beautiful beach that stretches from Seminyak shores to Canggu, both blessed with panoramic views of the Indian Ocean. This Berawa Beach is real surfers paradise because of the huge waves both powerful and challenging that every surfer aims to conquer it and enjoy the thrill of the adventure. Berawa Beach is a beach is a well-known tourist destination especially for domestic tourists wanting to relax and enjoy nature.